Dear Glenda & Steve
Thank you so much for your professionalism and efficiency in organising transport for our bridal party on our wedding day.
We loved the limo and the fantastic service you provided. Thanks also for your advice on photography locations around Noosa.
Thanks for our special day so easy !
love Carolyn & Troy
Prepare for wet weather. Plan and prepare for a wet wedding and chances are that you will have great weather on your wedding day.
Here’s my 7 best wet weather wedding ideas:
1. Have a wet weather Plan B for your ceremony … if you have an indoor Venue for your Reception, generally you can use this area as well for your Ceremony, then the Bridal Party can go away for more Wedding Photos.
2. Book a wet weather location for your Location Photos … a lot of resorts will allow you to use their areas for your Wedding Photos. You need to ask though just to make sure.
3. Book your Limousine transport long enough beforehand so in the case of wet weather, the Limo will take you door to door to your Ceremony and then take you away for your Wedding photos … allow enough room for your Photographer if possible in the front so you can stop for any candid photos that you wouldn’t have normally obtained … have some fun!
4. Be Brave! … talk to your family and guests as they don’t want to get their hair and outfits wet either, but if it is only light occasional drizzle and you have you heart set on your location, umbrellas work and look great if used creatively in your wedding photos.
5. Think About Your Hair … Wear your hair up is my best and most important tip! no use trying to have curls if it is wet weather, as they wont last and you still want to look stunning at your reception despite a few rain drops.
6. Take a Photo at Night in the Rain … a fabulous look which will add to your day.
7. Stay Positive …. no one else really knows what you had planned so just go with the flow and have an awesome Wedding day. You are getting Married, remember, and that is the most important thing, not how wet the grass is.
Wishing you a very happy Wedding Day, Rain or Shine
When it comes to Wedding Transport, there are many options …. here are a few things for you as a Groom to consider.
- How many people are in your Bridal Party determines how your Wedding transport will flow on the day. Firstly, you will need to consider whether you are going away for Photos, and if the answer is yes, you will need to be able to accommodate all your Bridal Party … this is where a Stretch Limousine is ideal as you can all fit in.
- Groom’s Party Transfers – generally we would take the Groom’s Party to the Ceremony location first, then return for the Bridal Party … this time will allow for the Photographer to obtain some great shots of the Groom’s party and a chance to greet your guests before your beautiful Bride arrives. You definitely don’t want wetness under your arms from walking to your ceremony location, even through it might be just a short distance as this makes for a very uncomfortable and embarrassing start to the day. Our Chauffeurs will ensure you also have the most important items of the day – the rings!
- Bridal Party for which our Stretch Limousine has the extended Bridal door so there is no issue with whatever size dress the Bride decides on. Our Chauffeurs will make sure all your Bridal Party arrives to the Groom safely and on time.
- Comfort is a must to consider. If you are in an area that requires air conditioning, then you are definitely going to want this on your Wedding Day. Even though the thought of a convertible may seem appealing, if it is raining or the wind is blowing, just think about how much you have just spent on your Bridal Party’s hair and makeup.
- Inclusions are all Complimentary with Noosa VIP Limousines – for example, Red Carpet for your Brides arrival ~ Tulle & Flowers ~ Ribbons to match your Wedding colour theme ~ Champagne ~ Chauffeurs in Navy suits and matching Chauffeur Caps.
We are Multi-Award Winning and pride ourselves on
~ Value for Money ~ Excellence in Client Service ~ Quality of transport ~
We service all Sunshine Coast Wedding Locations including Noosa, Hinterland venues, Wedding photo locations and Chapels.
noosaviplimousines.com ~ pinterest.com/noosalimousines ~ facebook.com/noosaviplimousines