Prepare for wet weather. Plan and prepare for a wet wedding and chances are that you will have great weather on your wedding day. …
1. Have a wet weather Plan B for your ceremony. … if you have an indoor Venue for your Reception generally you can use this area as well for your Ceremony then Bridal can go away for Wedding Photo’s
2. Book a wet weather location for your Location Photos. … a lot of resorts will allow you to use their area’s for your Wedding Photo’s you need to ask though just to make sure
3. Book your Limousine transport long enough so in the case of wet weather the Limousine will take you door to door to your Ceremony and then take you away for your Wedding photo’s …allow enough room for your Photographer if possible in the front so you can stop for any candid photo’s that you wouldn’t have normally got .. have some fun
4. Be Brave! … talk to your family and guests as they don’t want to get their hair and outfits wet either but if it is only light occasional dizzle and you have you heart set on your location umberalla’s work and look great if used creatively in your wedding photo’s
5. Think About Your Hair. … Wear your hair up is my best and most important tip ! no use trying to do curls down if it is wet weather as they wont last and you want to still look stunning at your reception despite a few rain drops
6. Take a Photo at Night in the Rain. … stunning and add to your day
7. Stay Positive …. no one else really knows what you had planned so just go with the flow and have an awesome Wedding day … you are getting Married remember and that is the most important thing not how wet the grass is
Wishing you a very happy Wedding Day Rain or Shine
Travelling is a such a fun way to make memories but there is also times when those memories are not the best ones we want to remember … being prepared makes this event a little less stressful … the old saying
if you have it with you .. you wont need it !!
Here is some wonderful ideas to help you when your packing
Come to Noosa for a Holiday ?we offer you the most beautiful beaches and perfect weather at this time of year with our stunning warm winter days making it perfect to set yourself up for the day on the beach or to enjoy the many Water Activities or places to visit.
So much to do whether you are a couple on your honeymoon or a family looking for entertainment for all ages.
For Your Accommodation we recommend Booking.comOR Wotif – they are so easy and there is so much choice and options for really affordable accommodation … check some out below
is ready for you to book your Airport transfers from Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport or Brisbane Airport.
We have Stretch Limousines or Sedan Limousines giving you the options for all number of passengers which all Include Complimentary Child Seats to suit the ages of your little ones with DVD’s the keep then amused throughout the trip
Have a Wonderful Relaxing Holiday and we will see you on your Arrival